To day I have decided to write a blog post about my self. I feel as though my amazing followers don’t know much about me, it’s okay I’m not going to go way personal just the general stuff that many other people don’t know. So here is the chance to see the real person behind Thinklikeart.
I always thought of myself to be quite different compared to other Pakistani girls. I was never into makeup and dressing up as a bride with her mothers jewellery. I was the one who wore her dads aftershave once in a while. I see myself as the creative one in the family.
My name is Sidra and i’m originally from Birmingham not Pakistan lol. I’m the youngest and I have 3 older sisters. Of course being a Pakistani, people would think I have a huge family and the answer is yes i do but i only call them my extended family. My own family is just my darling dramatic mother, my lovely 3 older sisters and now that one of my sisters are married my amazing bro-in-law. See a small family she says.
So now I am going to let you know the basic information about myself:
- I was born on the 8th of March 1995, I’m a Pieces sign and I 100% believe in horoscopes.
- My favourite colour is Purple.
- Favourite animal is Pandas, as I think they are the so warm and cuddly and just so cute!
- I am a creative person. I have a degree in theatre design from University of the arts London. Next in the range of education I am planning to do my masters.
- I have 3 best friends 2 girls and 1 guy which names are going to kept private, because of them my university life was amazingly fun and enjoyable.
- My 3 years living in London were the best and as of right now i am planing to live there permanently but of course for that to happen I am in need of money lol.
- I have been to Rome, Paris and Pakistan. I am planning to travel once i move to London and get a job that pays well enough for me to travel.
I believe after all the struggle you go through there is always happiness at the end. I also believe that everything happens for a reason and you have to learn to live with that. Never Regret the decisions you make in life. My own struggles happened a lot but with the help and guidelines from my sisters the struggles became the strength to prove the people wrong who thought I was never going to make it.
At the age of 12 my father had passed away, during that time I seen the real faces of some people in my extended family, but I didn’t let that effect me because my sisters, they did not let that effect us as a family. It is because of my Sisters that i have gotten this far in my life, being able to complete my education and get my degree it was all because of them. I could not have asked for such amazing and supportive sisters.
Now for my dramatic Pakistani Mom, well she is just a fighter, I believe that all mothers are fighters. Mothers can do anything for children happiness. She’s very dramatic but cute at the same time. Now that I have moved back to Birmingham we have grown closer then before which is good. I still have to get used to her dramatic ways of life lol. But she is still the most amazing mother and i love her so much!
Right now I am working for Selfridges which has been great, completely loving my experience and the people are so sweet.
So this is me and my life I hope you guys didn’t get too bored of me saying so much but the aim for this blog post is for you guys to feel like you know me. I hope you guys do now.
Please let me know what you guys think as I have never written about my self on a blog post before. Would love to know whats on your mind.